Impala EcoLodge is nestled on the shores of Lake Victoria, within the grounds of the lush and protected ecosystem of the Kisumu Impala Sanctuary. Within easy reach of major air, road and rail networks, Impala EcoLodge remains reassuringly secluded from the madding crowd, making it the perfect getaway.
- From Central Kisumu, follow Achieng’ Onkeo Rd south-west out of the city towards the Milimani area. The road curves to the left and comes to a T-junction with Ojijo Oteko Road.
- Turn right onto Ojijo Oteko Road and proceed to the T-junction with Harmbee Road.
- Turn right onto Harambee Rd and less than 100m ahead, there is a park gate on the left. Enter the park and follow the signposts to Impala Ecolodge.
- EA Citizen Adult: KSH. 150.00
- EA Citizen Child: KSH. 50.00
- EA Resident Adult: KSH. 300.00
- EA Resident Child KSH. 150.00
- Non Resident Adult USD. 15.00
- Non Resident Child USD. 10.00